Le Pain d’Antan is pleased to offer you a selection of pastry for the New Year's Eve.
- The Carawète : peanut mousse, chocolate brownie biscuit, milk chocolate icing and caramel, all delicately placed on peanuts coated with salted butter caramel.
- The Vanille Gourmand : hazelnut and milk chocolate shortbread, a delicate Madagascar vanilla mousse wraps around a creamy heart of Madagascar vanilla and a subtle hint of 70% cocoa chocolate, all topped with a milk chocolate glaze sprinkled with hazelnut chips.
- The Framboisier : raspberry mousse accompanied by a raspberry confit delicately placed on a soft vanilla cream. It is wrapped in a Joconde biscuit, all placed on a shortbread pastry. The whole is sublimated by soft meringue and fresh raspberries.
- The Mango Passion : almond biscuit on a crunchy shortbread, topped with a mango passion fruit mousse and an insert of poached mangoes with vanilla.
- The Piedmont : hazelnut praline sabayon glazed with praline chocolate, placed on a soft hazelnut cake topped with an old-fashioned praline, all accompanied by a mixture of salted butter caramelised dried fruits at the heart of a 45% milk chocolate crust.
- The Tutti Frutti : a vanilla biscuit, accompanied by a variation of fruits (raspberries, pineapple, mandarins), sublimated by 2 successive layers of vanilla mousseline cream and mango confit, under a fresh fruit cream and a white chocolate and hazelnut glaze.
- The Royal Chocolat : chocolate mousse and an insert of vanilla crème brûlée. This beautiful duo is placed on a "crunchy feuilletine" palette, all laid on a bed of almond biscuit and enveloped in a cocoa jelly.
The Caramel Pecan : vanilla ice cream on a crunchy pecan and caramelised pecan, all filled with salted butter caramel ice cream and caramelised pecans.
The Vacherin almond milk-raspberry : French meringue with almond milk ice cream and a raspberry sorbet, placed on a soft almond biscuit. It is surrounded by a delicious Italian meringue.
Order them before the 29nd of December (included).